View Single Post

November 27th, 2012, 22:39
Rachail has the full TWF line, Khopesh, Cleave, Great Cleave, both weapon specializations, both Shield Masteries, Stunning Blow, Improved Critical, Improved Sunder, Power Attack, Toughness, and the Paladin past life.

Not to mention, G. Cleave is a pre-req for Overwhelming Critical. Which Rachail took at 21.

Both Cleave and Great Cleave were upgraded recently. Both had the animation times shortened, cooldowns cut to a reasonable length, and now give +1[w] and +2[w] respectively on use. With her GS Greataxe, Fireflash cuts down GH mobs in packs spamming these. Her main weakness is the lack of FoM naturally. I need to start farming VoN, as the Kundarak boots fill that need nicely.

IMO, I'd ditch the Bastard Swords. The damage increase is minimal (.5, yes half a point higher) over a Longsword, and the glancing blows don't add near enough to justify a feat slot. That would fit in G. Cleave without ditching the two levels of Paladin, which IMO are questionable anyway.

It was the night before Hogswatch…

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity - Edgar Allan Poe

azraelck

Me Grimlock

Send a message via AIM to azraelck Send a message via MSN to azraelck Send a message via Yahoo to azraelck Send a message via Skype™ to azraelck