View Single Post

November 28th, 2012, 23:09
The women "earn less" argument can only be true overall but in occidental countries, or some, or mine, it needs be look at as a fact a lot more complex than it seems.

In my country much more women work 4 days or 3 days a week by choice and they are still counted as one in statistics, it's pointless to highlight how this can low down earning comparison. Is it really constraint or choices, it's very quick to say it's just constraint.

Also women that don't beat as much to win the higher place with more responsibility is it by nature or by education? Is really women are as aggressive so pushed to beat as much for something? Is it really just their education that push them be less aggressive?

Many people don't make a work with a strong link with their student learning but in general girls tend be better during student time, but are they better or it's just their education that push them to be more wise at younger age? If you consider the second option you just get women with better grades not really better later for works and it lowers statistics when after you compare student grades and professions.

I don't pretend there's equality, just that it's a lot more complex than it seems.

Ihaterpg

Banned