View Single Post

November 30th, 2012, 23:03
Originally Posted by booboo View Post
Good thing I'm not a betting man, I would have been eating my hat right now..but good for them that they pulled it off. But I think most of the credit for the KS must go to their fans who really pushed hard to get this publicized and dug even deeper to push up their pledges.

@himmy: I agree that Thorvalla seems doomed - I have (perhaps foolishly) pledged there too…but man, they really need to up their game And they have no sexy tech demo to help them on their way, just a static house rendered in UNITY…not exactly overwhelming. Still don't like teh card element, but I could probably get over that - but KS projects need to start showing that they have down more prep work,. design (world and mechanics) etc. Not simply arrive with a wheelbarrow of half-baked ideas and then dump them at your feet. sheesh.
I think your point of view is exactly the same as the majority of Kickstarter community - people don't want to hear any more general statements about greatness of the game, that is not even designed yet and they want to see the hard work that was already done to believe in the positive outcome of the project.

xep624

Watcher