View Single Post

December 5th, 2012, 20:28
Originally Posted by Fluent View Post
I think all 3 games are very strong titles. I don't have any "issues" with any of the Elder Scrolls games really, and I certainly didn't have issues when they were first released. I still remember playing Morrowind for the first time and being absolutely blown away by the overall production values. Same with Oblivion, and same with Skyrim.
Well, if you don't remember having issues with the games - then I can see why you think they're equal. I've never played a game I didn't have issues with (as I said, Skyrim is no exception), so I don't really understand that mindset - but it must be a pleasant thing

Skyrim is the most technically impressive of the 3, which is natural for a newer release, but I don't think that alone makes it the "best". It's a great game however. One of the most impressive games I've ever played, for sure.
No, we agree that the technical aspects *alone* don't make it "the best" - and I hope you didn't interpret what I said like that.

I'm specifically talking about improved gameplay and design. That said, if all other things were really equal - I'd take the most technically impressive game - but that's just me.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential