View Single Post

December 6th, 2012, 13:57
Originally Posted by sakichop View Post
Would you really? Seems you already have your mind made up that is an amateurish money grab.

Marylander has already stated what he thought was better and you dismissed him as a fanboi. ( and then took it back, kind of) even though he's the only one posting who's put in significant time with the game.

I posted in another thread why I thought it was better and worth the $20. I won't re-hash it here as I'm sure you value my opinion even less than you do Maylanders.

You support every negative comment and challenge every positive one. Hardly seems you could look at the game objectively.
I'm not sure what the point of your post is. If that's your perception of me, then wouldn't it be wiser to simply ignore me? I really don't have the stamina to try and correct your image that you seem to hold so dear. You're not even reading - you're just responding based on pre-conceived notions that you have no underpinning for. That's useless to me.

I value your opinion just as I value all opinions according to their level of insight. AFAIK, you're a reasonably informed gamer - so your opinion about games is valuable.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential