View Single Post

December 6th, 2012, 15:38
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
I'm not sure what the point of your post is. If that's your perception of me, then wouldn't it be wiser to simply ignore me? I really don't have the stamina to try and correct your image that you seem to hold so dear. You're not even reading - you're just responding based on pre-conceived notions that you have no underpinning for. That's useless to me.

I value your opinion just as I value all opinions according to their level of insight. AFAIK, you're a reasonably informed gamer - so your opinion about games is valuable.
Not true, I stopped posting in are other thread trying to not make it personal. I have nothing against you personally as I don't know you. Although I can't deny some of your posts rub me the wrong way. This was not one of them though so I felt fine with posting.

I think my points are valid. You have been very vocal about your negative feelings about this project. In this thread you have accepted and added to all the negative comments and dismissed the positive ones.

Do you really want to understand why people like it because it would seem your mind is made up. I guess I think that's a valid point.

Btw, I read almost all of every thread I post in excluding ones that are older and extremely long. I try not to post if I'm unaware of what's going on within the thread.
Also I don't ignore anyone's posts even if I don't like what they are saying it doesn't mean I can't find value in it.

sakichop

SasqWatch