View Single Post

December 8th, 2012, 19:33
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
Of course it will be a hit on the iPad as there is a serious RPG drought on the device. To bad I never had the need for any apple product. Yes you read that right never bought or owned a single apple product. Not going to buy one just to try this.
I would never advocate anyone buying something like this for a game … and as we have discussed at length before tablets (and smartphones) are non-essential luxury items even if you consider a computer and cell phone as 'essential' in modern society.

The funny thing … reflecting on your statement compared to my having some Apple product in my house for ~33 years now (even though for most of the 90's the only thing I had from Apple was a Newton) - I can think of a bunch of different legit reasons people have had … but very few of them translate from era to era. In other words, reasons to hate Apple now (they have almost lost me a few times in recent years) are very different than in the 90s (sinking ship) or late 80s (price, compatibility, price) or early 80s (non-IBM) …

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch