View Single Post

December 8th, 2012, 23:09
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
Of course it will be a hit on the iPad as there is a serious RPG drought on the device. To bad I never had the need for any apple product. Yes you read that right never bought or owned a single apple product. Not going to buy one just to try this.
I primarily use my iPad for reading technical books and trade magazines, and to check achievement guides and maps while gaming.
I don’t really game on my iPad, but I’ll pick this one up and give it a shot.

Like you, I’ve shunned Apple products for decades. I even bought a bug-ridden Android based tablet to avoid the iPad. When the iPad 3 was released, I finally broke down and bought one because I really needed that hi-res display for reading full page technical PDFs (e.g. schematics) without zooming and scrolling. Now, I can’t recommend it high enough. Excellent build quality, stable OS, fast and responsive touch screen, and an amazing display that is higher in resolution than my PC monitor. Also, consider that while iPads might be more expensive than competing products, they also retain their value longer… 1st gen iPads still sell for almost half their original price on eBay.

Vindicator

Watchdog