View Single Post

December 8th, 2012, 23:49
I just wear whatever armor I like best. I finished my first play through at level 45 wearing just fur armor for chest and simple leather boots and gauntlets, no helm. I liked the bare chested barbarian look for my Ranger/Hunter. I did get them to superior using blacksmith however I used no enchantment of any sort.

My current warrior is wearing iron armor and I don't plan on changing it at all for the entire game. I really like the rugged look and even the help is cool. I will upgrade my weapons but only for certain types.

EDIT: Oh I should say I will try a few things on for fun but overall I tend to find a theme and look for a character and I actually enjoy sticking with it more then changing all the time. It is one reason I have trouble playing MMO's with gear progression … I often find myself stuck wanting to wear lower level stuff. That is harder to get away with in an MMO than a SRPG where you have more control over game play.

Granted sometimes I will find a better look later on …but that still means I tend to change gear pretty slowly so I didn't find this to be a huge issue in Skyrim.

Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

Keeper of the Watch