View Single Post

December 11th, 2012, 13:33
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Weapons do not matter that much really. Remember jump attacks, which are super effective on the bosses? Many enemies also can be killed by hit and run. Of course there are exceptions, Four Kings and the last boss, for example. But by and large, you can survive mainly by clever maneuvering, not getting surrounded and picking enemies one by one. You need stamina to move only if you are wearing heavy armor..but I have seen multiple naked level 1 runs on YouTube.
yeah i know that a lot of bosses can be taken out by "exploits" or by pure player skill (and a lot of time).. but the game is more than bosses, it's really nice to be able to take out the "trash mobs" quickly.. i watched a youtube video of a level 1 and wow, every enemy took a great deal of time for him even though he was a very skilled player. He just didnt do much damage with his weak weapon and low level.

What you're describing is not the average, first time player who thinks this game is really difficult, you're talking about people who's probably spent hundreds of hours on the game already, perfecting their skills and reading up on everything etc. Because i doubt they started out by doing a naked run, using a weak weapon and not leveling up at all in their first play through

Originally Posted by SpoonFULL View Post
So I use the full mouldy green stone armour (forgot its name) and move and smash my way through beasts and knights in the game (still need to dodge and roll of course, but very slow).
Yeah that's the armor i'm using too, really nice when you also have a good amount of endurance so that you still can roll and move fairly fast with it..

SiiiiLENCE the DISCOOOORD…
Last edited by vurt; December 11th, 2012 at 14:12.

vurt

Serial Modderer