View Single Post

December 21st, 2012, 17:40
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
It seems be running great now, that said I'm running it on a nuclear powerhouse of a computer. I do agree with the previous comment about there being very little information online about the game, and much of what is there is conflicting. That sacred wiki is down, trying to figure out combos and stuff is a pain in the ass.
I would say this. Try not to get too obsessed about building the perfect build. Just experiment and have fun. That's what we're doing and it's been fun so far.

As long as you flat out aren't wasting points on something you have no intentions to use, I would say you're doing fine.

If you find something you aren't sure about, google it. Or ask here. I'll do my best to help.

Originally Posted by Warmark View Post
Some basic things I expect in a current game like this, such as it has no mini-map, no zoom of any type, no in-game voices, no tooltips, really bland loot… I currently have in my inventory three different types of leggings to choose from: Red Leggings, Blue Leggings and Purple Leggings, how exciting. Same thing for helms.

No real save system, it has Soulstones, when you run out of these which is easy to do in this type of game, you have to start the level completely over.

Anyway other than the graphics which I really liked I was disappointed in RAW.
Thanks for breaking it down.

Bland loot and no real save system are big letdowns. I didn't notice bland loot in the demo but what you described doesn't sound good. Is there any unique loot at all? Does it change what your character looks like?

What do you mean by no save system? I know there is no real couch co-op. I mean there is, but you can't save player 2's progress right? How would that work exactly? Would I have to create a new character every time we load up the game?

I noticed no mini-map in the demo but I wasn't too worried about it. There was no mini-map in the original Diablo. True, you would expect most modern games to have one, but one without one isn't a big deal to me.

Thanks again for the breakdown.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team