View Single Post

December 22nd, 2012, 01:09
Originally Posted by Trelow View Post
If I recall there is a lot of dodging and "stick skills" for some parts. I only played alone so I don't know if you'd be able to mitigate that some with two people running a muck.

The cyberspace puzzley parts are pretty annoying and tedious. Agreed. I mostly just ignored the loot for a while and stopped to put on better clothes/weapons between segments of combat. I'm a "pick up all the pants" type of guy though.
Yeah, same here. I was doing well in the demo to just check my inventory during every break in combat. But for the most part, you have no clue what you picked up until you check your inventory and go through every piece of loot you currently have. It was a little cumbersome. But I can get used to it.

Hopefully I can make up my dad's lack of stick skills with my own stick skills. He hasn't played through the demo yet to even see if it's a game he's interested in, but I hope he is because the demo was really promising. I can't imagine why people hated this game and why it got such low reviews. It really seems like a cool game.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team