View Single Post

December 23rd, 2012, 04:34
I keep playing different characters. I find once I get into the high 30's I like to do something different. I did my canon to 45 and he retired at a nice windmill by a lake. He was a standard Ranger/Thief hero type I always tend to play.

I just finished Varg the Orc Paladin. He was my second and he didn't complete any of the main quests (I suppose he might some day). He was a vampire and undead hunter so his adventures centered around all quests and role playing related to that. He just finished Dawnguard so his story is done. He was 39 at the time.

My newest guy, Grimwolf the Nightblade, below, is a mercenary for hire with a dark secret. While Varg was every bit the Paladin and overall cheerful and sweet guy (for an Orc), Grimwolf will be a cross between Robin Hood, Ghost Rider, Nick Fury, and Hadrian Blackwater. He is starting in Falkreath and will do Hearthfire and be role playing a mercenary … albeit one closer to good than bad but still dark. I haven't decided what main quest lines he will do yet.

.. sorry for hogging this thread I am a major screen shot nut!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grim_dmd.jpg (152.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg ScreenShot116.jpg (189.5 KB, 22 views)

Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

Keeper of the Watch