View Single Post

December 23rd, 2012, 20:29
Originally Posted by CraigCWB View Post
iPads and such are the future of gaming. Consoles are on the way out, and have been a while. The PC will probably remain about where it is, since most development is done on PCs anyway. The RPG genre? I don't even know what that means, anymore. Games like Saints Row 2 play more like RPGs than games that call themselves RPGs, and do much else besides. Even the story telling modes are nearly identical except the silly dialog trees are dispensed with. Big loss? It's getting old talking about trends in a genre that for all intents and purposes is dead. But this is an RPG forum so we have to pretend that's not so, don't we?
Your entitled to your oipion but pleases spare me on what makes an rpg. We will never come to an agreement on internet forums.Remember the golden rule of the internet. Im right and your wrong.

Im having fun with the current offerings and see no lack of Rpg's in site for the next two years.

joxer-
I wouldn't mind a console like that. Just make it more poweful than the iPAD and we have a deal.

"Frankly Sir /Madam I don't give a damn about your opinion."- Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team