View Single Post

December 25th, 2012, 01:36
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
There's also something magical about the very early hours of the morning. Get up at 5 in the morning, make yourself a warm drink, then go for a long walk. Watch the world wake up around you as the darkness fades, the morning dew a blanket over the world, the crisp morning air making your breath slightly visible, the birds and animals doing their routines all around you. We have a small lake nearby, its wonderful first thing in the morning to experience it, a great way to start the day. It puts me in a completely different mindset. I dont think i'll ever sleep in til noon again!
The only time I'm up at 5am is when I haven't went to sleep yet, and that's been happening quite a bit lately. I've always been like a vampire when it comes to sleep though. I love the night, and I generally don't even like going outside until after 4pm. I thought this would change as I got older, but so far it hasn't.

I used to work a shift that was 4am til Noon. Most of the people I worked with went to bed at around 9pm and were up around 3am to prepare for work. Not me… I would just stay up until it was time to work and then sleep during the day afterwards.

JDR13

SasqWatch