View Single Post

December 26th, 2012, 12:54
Originally Posted by Warmark View Post
Yeah, shows the insanity of it all.
I have a very simple take on this problem of having a gun (for whatever reason sake). I am a sentient, I have consciousness of what a gun can do to me or any other human being. I know what could happen, what I could do whith a gun in any silly situation, as after an evening drinking or smoking (or both) or whatever. Given that knowledge and understanding of my own potential weaknesses, why in hell would I carry a gun for ?! Self defense ? I rely on my ability to fight bare handed and if the supposed agressor is handling a gun then so be it, surrendering is not a shame and I don't cling that much to any belongings anyway so… Would I be married and having children then I won't jeopardize their lives in a gunfight. Some are ready to die or kill for preserving some material stuff but I'm not that kind of person. I wouldn't like being killed for stealing a TV set or a car and wouldn't kill someone for such things neither. There's nothing material deserving we kill each others for. What's the point in killing to save another's life ? Most americans take pride in their so called religious beliefs but I don't get it that way. That doesn't make any sense to me and I'm an atheist though. How can a christian or any other religion inclined person can justify the killing of another human being in the name of any so called god ? That principle eludes my common sense and the small parts of intelligence I pretend to possess. Make love not firefights and have a merry christmas and a happy new year feeling alive and instead of smelling gunpowder try smelling the natural weed smell, its way better and safer despite what the governments and industries tell us. Peace !

Gloo

Sentinel