View Single Post

December 26th, 2012, 21:11
Originally Posted by Pessimeister View Post
Just finished up Dead Space 2 (another notch for the backlog!) Twas quite tricky and terrifying in moments towards the end. An insanely brutal last couple of chapters. I had to revert to a previous save in order to save more ammo for the satisfying (once completed!) endgame.
Dead Space 1 & 2 were both fantastic imo. I think I liked the first game a little more overall, but the PC controls were greatly improved in the second. I'm planning on replaying DS2 before DS3 gets released in Feb.

Originally Posted by TheWharfMaster View Post
Initially (years ago) I said that Bethesdas game engine wasnt fit for a shooter, and definitely a melee focused game, just because of the stiff animations and the AI, but honestly, Fallout 3 is still one of the best games to date.
Indeed, I think FO3 is vastly underrated. It got a bad rap from all the old-school elitists crying about how it wasn't a real FO game, but I had more fun with it than I ever did with the earlier titles. The vanilla game definitely has some flaws, but it's an incredible experience if you tweak it the right way. I highly recommend installing the iron sights mod. (I assume you're playing the PC version.)

JDR13

SasqWatch