Thread: Farcry 4
View Single Post

December 26th, 2012, 21:31
I can agree on objectives list, you don't need a map for that as all are conected to roads. Also all medic and kill missions are connected to roads, so again no need for map there.
However, without the minimap, you'll easily exit an area on hunter quests and fail them without realizing where the "beast" is.
Also, without (bought) items map I can't possibly see how will you find all relics. Those relics are not just an annoyance, I've just unlocked some special syringe that provides a few seconds of invulnerability, that seems OP so I won't be using it unless there is a sidemission or something where it's needed.
And the map on relics in most cases is just a hint - you still need on certain areas to find a passage that leads to the relic. Or make a passage (with knife or a grenade). Or fall down, or go up.
Hell what about the lost expedition missions? Okay, this one I've finished is connected with a road so you won't miss it, but what if there is one that ain't near a road? Would be a shame to miss the fun!

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor