View Single Post

December 26th, 2012, 22:50
Originally Posted by Kefka View Post
If for no other reason than to help disabled gamers, which people keep seeming to ignore.
We are ignoring them for different reasons: first, that's not what this argument is about.
Second, I've known a good share of disabled gamers and difficulty is hardly an issue for many of them. Usually the problem is if the control scheme is suited for them or not.
Third, because not every single game is supposed to be suited for disabled gamers. I can sympathize with their struggle to find something they can play, but to ask that every game should be toned down in difficulty to be suited for their needs would be like asking to simplify the rules of a football game (or any sport, for all that matters) just because some people are not too good to run.
Well, I'm sorry for your problem, but in the end it's your problem, not mine. Go and find something suited for you, don't ask me to compromise what I enjoy a lot just so you could like it too.

An easy mode(or perhaps very easy mode) might be the only way some people will be able to play the game
Then it's not the right game for them, it's as simple as that.

Tuco

Watchdog