View Single Post

December 27th, 2012, 03:38
Originally Posted by Gloo View Post
Here in France, there are more beaten by their official lover than by your ordinary average gang of 20 on the loose.
Heh. France. Heh. And what kind of difference do you think it might have made 70 years ago if most of your population was armed? Yep sure is paranoid of me.

Originally Posted by Gloo
Imagine what my country would be without all these invasions or if all had been repelled ?
Who cares what it is now. Try telling that to the people who were actually there and could have made a difference when it happened. When Nazi Germans were going door to door rounding up people and killing/raping them.

Originally Posted by Gloo
As a side note, as I said I'm single so don't worry about my wife being raped by a lustful crowd.
How selfish of you to deprive other people the right to defend their family because you have none. This kind of thing doesn't happen in france huh? http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012…-trial-suburbs Oh…….guess it does.

Favourite RPGs of all time: Wizardry 6, Ultima 7/7.2, Fallout2, Planescape Torment, Baldurs Gate 2+TOB, Jagged Alliance 2, Ravenloft: The stone prophet, Gothic 2, Realms of Arkania:Blade of destiny (not the HD version!!) and Secret of the Silver Blades.
Last edited by bjon045; December 27th, 2012 at 03:50.

bjon045

Keeper of the Watch