View Single Post

December 27th, 2012, 05:13
4. Yes Mr. Whoever You Are, your paranoia about the goverment coming in and taking over your life is pretty sad. The fact that you think you could delay such a thing by more than a few hours with your assault rifle is also laughable.
"2nd Ammend is not threadened by banning some guns"? or is it 25% income tax is not really tax? or taxing is voluntary but fine and jail those who don't do it "voluntarily"? And this statement is in markedly contrast to #1's bravado. Ever heard of "…pry it from my cold, dead hands"? Oh, I see, you are siding those with Tanks. Come on, you are a beliver of "bigger gun" contrary to what you may have thought otherwise.

5. Ah, the inevidable "banning guns will not make crime go away" argument. If it's not a silver bullet it's a worthless bullet, huh? No, getting rid of guns doesn't make the problem go away but it sure makes it a lot smaller.
Banning guns only take guns away from law abiding people. Tell me again how it would reduce any crime when only crimials have guns?

6. Given your rather clear paranioa about the government coming in and taking over your life, how is it you count as somebody trustworthy enough to carry a gun?[/QUOTE]
It is called vigilance, dreamers/sleepers who believe in mass murderers like governments would never understand it. much less a paranoid who thinks all gun owners are trigger happy.

for those want to research 2nd Admand, something more than "hunting" and "self-defence". Here are some good points, and stationing policemen at every school is not a good solution.

http://paul.house.gov/index.php?opti…talk&Itemid=69

http://www.fox19.com/story/20399062/…cond-amendment

"A strong president, means having the strength to resist the temptation of taking all that power isn't yours" - Ron Paul

"If you think the problems we create are bad, just wait until you see our solutions",- Government

mudsling3

Sentinel