Thread: Farcry 4
View Single Post

December 27th, 2012, 23:18
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
That's a shame… it's a hell of a lot better than the game you're discussing.
Yea, right.
See, it can be described as important as the cure for cancer for all I care. I simply don't want it and I won't buy it.

Originally Posted by jhwisner View Post
The animals eating my ass from behind while I was carefully taking apart an enemy base used to drive me crazy, then I got used to keeping my ears open for the warning noises they almost always give before attacking. Now it actually does a good job of adding to the tension and giving me an additional element I can use against enemies - when I know where a tiger is I can lure enemies into its sight and giggle as it gets to eat their asses instead of mine.
There is a hypo to keep you safe from beasts for a short time (you'll get the recipe later if you still haven't) and also not just tigers and etc… Lure an enemy to a snake - after it bits him, he dies definetly.

And JDR says there is some other FPS better than this one… Bah. This one is full of creativity.
Did anyone try to fly to the top of any tower instead of climbing all the way yet? I'll have to try to do that just for fun.

joxer

Mass Effect 4 Shepard
RPGWatch Donor