View Single Post

December 28th, 2012, 09:25
Originally Posted by ToddMcF2002 View Post
Also… about that Teleporter Pyramids quest.
Why would you want to avoid accepting a quest to get the teleporter stones back?

Talk to the imp historian again in the council hall (room west of the gong) to retrieve the teleporter stones. If you don't have them when you perform the blessing ceremony, you can get a replacement set near the start of the wastelands (screenshot).

Originally Posted by ToddMcF2002 View Post
Finally…. Josephina. Are you kidding?
Josephine is arguably the toughest opponent in the game, but there are various techniques for defeating her. I didn't have too much trouble the first encounter (leaving her until I had cleared most of Ferol, Verdistis and the Dark Forest). I did this council quest second last, leaving the imp one until last (to get the most experience out of the level-up jug in the bee/wasp garden). The fight with her in the wastelands was quite easy.

The bug where she can move into the wall is fairly rare.

Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
The endgame in general was also much too grindy.
The publisher rushed the release of the game, so the wastelands got cut back quite a bit from what was planned, leaving it primarily hack and slash. I started off clearing the map, but then just went directly to where I needed to go, bypassing most of the remaining opponents (except in the Black Ring boss sections, where there wasn't enough room to just run past opponents, or you had to stop and use levers, etc).

Raze

Dragon Knight