View Single Post

December 28th, 2012, 21:53
Oh, I am definitely going to buy it. I just wanted to hear some impressions from people on here. I always do that before I buy a game, just to see what people think of it.

I was also curious why it got such horrid reviews. To me, the game was fine. Nothing groundbreaking, sure, but solid. And the overall atmosphere just hooked me immediately. And the skills and character development, wonderful, nerdy stuff.

Why didn't you like the graphics? I thought they were fine. I mean, they weren't breathtaking visuals, but they served their purpose. I didn't think it was "ugly", although the dwarves looked a little "weird", but no biggie.

The quests were fine for me as well. Again, nothing groundbreaking, but solid. They served the purpose of getting me into combat situations.

The dialog was fine too. I was a little disappointed that there was no voices, but the dialog was simple and to the point. It was actually refreshing to see simple dialog, not walls of text.

Using a bow was really satisfying. I will say that about the game, from the little I played, it was very satisfying. Part of that was the core gameplay and part of it was the character customization.

So yeah, I will definitely buy this and give some more detailed feedback for anyone interested as I play through it.

Cheers!

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team