View Single Post

December 28th, 2012, 23:59
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
I'd go back to Morrowind if the issues were fixed, but they're not. There are no mods that fix the models, animations, combat system or dialogue system of Morrowind. No mods that I'm aware of, anyway.

As for Oblivion, there are some mods that fix some of the issues - and I have gone back to it for that reason. I completed it with a lot of mods a year or so ago, and it was ok. Nothing compared to Skyrim, though.
Well them let me enlighten you! There is one major mod that drastically changes MW combat system, models and animation. Though the Dialogue system is still mostly the same except for a lot of voice acting being added(don't know what % done at this point). To me the lack of voice acting is one of the things that drastically ages MW anyway. I like the basic system, if only there was voice acting, so it did not feel like I was on Wikipedia.

Anyway the mod is MorrOblivion its actually an Oblivion mod, but its very polished. It has all the quests from MW in fully playable form. Voice acting, radiate A.I, its simply amazing. There now even in the beginning states of making Skywind and Skyblivion using the Skyrim engine to play Oblivion and Morrowind. I think they may already be in a early alpha state, not sure though. Either way checkout MorrOblivion @ http://morroblivion.com/

I am free because I choose to be so-me
Last edited by Kefka; December 29th, 2012 at 00:37.

Kefka

Watcher