View Single Post

December 29th, 2012, 00:05
Originally Posted by Kefka View Post
Well them let me enlighten you! There is one major mod that drastically changes MW combat system, models and animation. Though the Dialogue system is still mostly the same except for a lot of voice acting being added(don't know what % done at this point). To me the lack of voice acting is one of the things that drastically ages MW anyway. I like the basic system, if only there was voice acting, so it did not feel like I was on Wikipedia.

Any the mod is MorrOblivion its actually an Oblivion mod, but its very polished. It has all the quests from MW in fully playable form. Voice acting, radiate A.I, its simply amazing. There now even in the beginning states of making Skywind and Skyblivion using the Skyrim engine to play Oblivion and Morrowind. I think they may already be in a early alpha state, not sure though. Either way checkout MorrOblivion @ http://morroblivion.com/
Wow, for real? I've been actively looking for something like that for a long time. I asked around here several times - and I'm surprised I never heard of it before.

Sounds really interesting - and I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for enlightening me!

DArtagnan

Waste of potential