View Single Post

December 29th, 2012, 17:00
Yet there's plenty of people on Metacritic and other sites that gave Daggerdale 8/10, 9/10, 10/10. Here's a review I like from Metacritic:

Hound_of_Culann
Jun 2, 2011
I don't know what everyone is talking about. There were a few bugs in this game, but I went online and played for hours, and they were very minor. It was easy to pick up and and play. The combat was fun, and I really enjoyed the leveling aspects of the game. Tons of loot and all of it different. The characters were really very versatile, and I felt easy to customize. For $15 I wasn't expecting the next Oblivion…and if I wanted to pen and paper role playing, I'd sit down with some friends and do some pen and paper role playing. If you are looking for some fun hack and slash then I recommend trying this game out. This is a great game at a great price.€
So yeah, it's all subjective. I can look past most perceived "negatives" anyway. Lack of voice acting doesn't bother me, I don't really care what the NPC models look like, graphics are whatever, etc. So I should have fun with it

Buying it today.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team