View Single Post

December 30th, 2012, 01:21
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Hypocrisy is something I've come to expect from you, so it doesn't surprise me that you would mention something about dragging this out when you're doing exactly that. Especially since you decided to reply to something that was obviously intended for someone else.
Oh, yeah - it's not like you've been dragging this out at all - now is it In fact, you never do, right?

I don't think I could match your level of dishonesty and hypocrisy even if I tried. But I think I can deal with the accusation

I'm amused that you keep going back to "the majority prefers" thing though, rather than discussing the actual pros and cons of the subject.
I'm just pointing out how you're being silly - because you don't seem to understand what I'm actually saying. Again, you're saying Kefka is pretending to know something by saying the majority prefers voice acting. Here:

You should just speak for yourself. Pretending to know what the majority prefers isn't going to strengthen your argument.

Clear? While certain knowledge is obviously impossible, it doesn't take much connection to reality to understand that most people actually DO prefer voice acting today. Not to say that means it's a better thing - but that's not what you were being silly about.

As for the pros and cons, I believe I've made myself very clear about verbosity versus immersion to anyone actually reading my posts.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential