View Single Post

Default Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale

December 30th, 2012, 01:31
Originally Posted by Fluent View Post
Played an hour or 2 of Daggerdale thus far and I gotta say, it's been a lot of fun so far! I honestly cannot understand why people gave this game such low reviews. It's not THAT bad.
Its quite simple the game was a horrible mess on release that needed a few patches just to work. The studio called Bedlam Games is gone all because the game failed. Its not hard to understand when refunds weren't given either for a broken product.

Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale does a big thing bad. Bedlam Games has shown no lack of ambition in creating a $15 downloadable title with all the constituent elements of a traditional action-RPG.

Unfortunately, most of those elements are half-baked, and become even less baked as the game goes on, culminating in a completely uncooked, laughably ill-conceived final boss battle. You will laugh at the final boss battle.)

It's been patched a few times since release so maybe the game finally works on the pc. I don't know or care as I moved on from the game. That's all I'm going to say but I'm glad you enjoyed it Fluent.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team