View Single Post

December 30th, 2012, 01:47
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
Oh, yeah - it's not like you've been dragging this out at all - now is it In fact, you never do, right?

I don't think I could match your level of dishonesty and hypocrisy even if I tried. But I think I can deal with the accusation
Nah.. I think it's a little more obvious this time. You clearly stated above that it was time to "get back on topic", but then you decided to reply to a post that had nothing to do with you.

I also doubt there are many here who are involved in these types of circle jerks as much as you seem to be on a weekly basis. I'd even say many of us have come to expect it.

Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
I'm just pointing out how you're being silly - because you don't seem to understand what I'm actually saying. Again, you're saying Kefka is pretending to know something by saying the majority prefers voice acting.

Clear? While certain knowledge is obviously impossible, it doesn't take much connection to reality to understand that most people actually DO prefer voice acting today. Not to say that means it's a better thing - but that's not what you were being silly about.
I'm amazed on how fixated you are with that one statement. You've managed to turn it into your main point even though it actually has very little to do with the original topic. My intent was only to point out how using the "majority prefers" angle is usually just an effort to obtain the upper hand in a debate. We'll just go ahead and say I'm silly for saying it though.

Oh, and I actually agree with your statement about verbosity versus immersion. The problem is that voice acting right now too often fails to achieve that for me.

JDR13

SasqWatch