Thread: Beyond Divinity
View Single Post

December 30th, 2012, 17:31
So this is becoming my gameplay log…. not sure anyone is reading this but that's ok. I plan to write a review of this at the end. Last night I finished Act 1 in the wee hours of the morning. My opinion is improving dramatically. The only oddity last night was losing access to the 1-3 battlefields at the conclusion of Act 1 (without warning naturally). I saved before exit so I'm going to polish them off before progressing. I got the opportunity to rebalance my tank to 1H+Shield and it only cost around 3K GP (I have something like 40K). Although I cannot use the charms I've acquired yet I have accumulated lots of gear with slots. I have to figure out how to unlock that skill.

I think its fair to say at this point that the fundamental "flaw" with this game is the skill system. Luckily its easily overcome.

Regarding the battle above: apparently that is an artifact of the Battlefield specific quest randomization. I got this answer from the official forums:

Battle Field quest monsters and items are randomly distributed on the third levels of the dungeons. Getting 3 bosses in the first dungeon is not likely, but is certainly possible (10% chance, given 3 bosses and 3 locations). Return near the end of the act and you should do better.

I guess I'm just lucky! Ha ha

"For Innos!"

ToddMcF2002

SasqWatch