View Single Post

December 30th, 2012, 17:49
A couple more then. I am playing pretty hard core right now (well for me - nothing compared to what most of the watch does). I have disabled fast travel - I only travel by foot, horse, carriage or werewolf form. I have realistic dark nights - so either I have a torch, mage spell, werewolf form, or I sleep. I have a mod that lets you craft bed rolls (even tents) so I can sleep out in the wilderness. I have Meeko the Husky so I set him as my guard dog I also avoid all exploits, don't use trainers, don't "spam" spells to level, and stick to my characters character.

Werewolf "Night Eye" Vision. This is in the shack where Astrid chides me. Oh it is so delicious to wolf out and slap the bitch around (even if she was amusing … but I was not pleased she sent assassins after me):

A very rainy day:

A nice sunny day:

Solitude with Meeko:

Whiterun with Meeko at Night:

Some dark sneaking shots - these are best viewed full screen in a room not to bright as can be hard to see details. I love the sneaking now. Very tense.

Embershaft (sp?) Mines near Riverwood

Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

Keeper of the Watch