View Single Post

January 4th, 2013, 01:44
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I considered . . . and neither are worth the timesink for a completist like myself. I'm just going to start off with a replay of Morrowind and go from there.
That's me talking too. I typically put in twice the hours that most gamers put in a typical game. I put in 300 hours in Skyrim without completing the Civil War nor the Main quest. Sheeez I put in 60 hours in Gothic 4/ Arcadia.

Anyways, Daggerfall is a huge huge game, with a very broken (IMO) auto map. Sometimes I feel like putting in some time again in that game but those 3D dungeon auto maps always make me re-consider.

OTH, I really loved Morrowwind, I started a replay a few months back but I only put in about 20 hours. I would like to see an updated game in that world. And I plan on getting to my Morrowwind replay duing a gaming lull.

as far as the original post (Fallout Vegas vs Skyrim) - even if I were to pick a better game of the two, both games were so good, in my book, the next RPG's by these developers is a day one purchase for me.

Dajjer

Keeper of the Watch