View Single Post

January 5th, 2013, 21:20
I don't have a gun in my house.
I surely can and would use a gun if I had it in my house.

You can't possibly believe I would never, if I had a gun, go killing ppl randomly. I bet I can do that and I bet I would do that. In fact I know I would go frenzy with a gun in my hand on some bad hairday just because - I can.

But then again - knowing what would I do with it if I had it is the reason I don't have a gun in my house. All those who have a gun in their house are potential mass murderers and there is no way you can prove me wrong.

Anyone who now feels insulted, hell, I'm not sorry for saying this.
You don't keep a gun in your house just because it's an air and you need to breathe. You keep it to make use of it when the stars get in proper constellation. You need to kill something. You must kill someone. The sooner, the better.

So will you please move your focus from gunless victims on those who had a gun in their house and decided to use it on someone. The problem is the brain of one who has a gun, not the one who doesn't have it.

P.S. I live in a country where it's legal but still publically unacceptable to keep weaponry in our homes. I do understand insisting on weapons at homes of North Korea neighbors, but I don't understand an enormous amount of home-guns in a certain country that isn't N. Korea's neighbor where mass murders happen too often.

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor