View Single Post

January 7th, 2013, 15:43
It has been a bit all over as I was testing various DLL's. 119 was very stable so went back to that (although 130 just came out so checking it out shortly). 126 was very slow, caused tint flickering and shadow flickering and strange lighting on my characters hair (although that is more the ENB then the DLL) … anyhow 126 has been a bit problematic and also dropped my FPS.

That being said my current set up has improved to about 40 for my average. Some places gets up to max of 60 and others down to 30. This is Seasons of Skyrim 2.0 Official release using ENB v0.119 and RCRN version 3.6 set to PURE with FXAA ON, Sharpening ON, volmetric Fog OFF. Since I proxy to the RCRN DLL I am not using the sweetFX settings with the ENB.

For Skyrim configuration FXAA is off (since I use the one in RCRN) and set to ULTRA at 1920x1080 resolution, AA = 8, AF = 16, all sliders now on Max/Ultra settings.

Nvidia is for GeForce GTX 680 card Dedicated memory 2048 MB GDDR5 with 4095 total available. AO = Quality, AF = Application Controlled, FXAA = On, AA = Enhance application and at 16x CSAA with transparency at 4x (supersample).

Basic Rig is on Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit with 16 GB of Ram, on Intel Core i7-3930K CPU @ 3.2 Ghz and Skyrim is installed on my SSD drive.

Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

Keeper of the Watch