View Single Post

January 12th, 2013, 04:52
GBG, please read your respond a few more times. Thanks for you tips, so I will do the same.

How could those believe in Nazism rebeled aganist Hiter? I only suggested that those can see through the veil, or those were about to sent to concentration camps could do nothing since Hitler confiscated all guns from people soon after taking power.

Those in the US gov want to take guns away from people LOVE to have guns for themselves and guarded by tens and hundreds of armed body guards everywhere they go. They LOVE bombing some distance people into smithereen. I would not call them "Pro-guns". You can't expose your weakness in an argument like this by committing bait and switch. I would call these killers "pro-war". See how that match with Hitler.

You must have not watched MSM on this side, nothing but propaganda driven mouth pieces of those in power. Drumming up for wars in Iraq… slam those who dared to question gov's version of reality as fringe, conspiracists…did anyone challenge the "Change"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUCf0…ature=youtu.be
Appealing to offical power such as press and court is contrary to my belief of power decentralization. An internet free of gov's grasp is essential. Guess what, the gov wants to censor/control it for the "greater common good"…"you don't want those _____ get to you kids, don't you?" or in case of "gun control", you don't want those ______ get to you kids, don't you? Any how often you heard news about these demogogue were caught with their pants down? For me, a gun in hands is better than 1000 cops on the street as protection against crime and 10,000 politicians advocating for my safety.

And check your number first before argue against it. There are 90 guns per 100 people in the US. That's 270+ million known guns!!! Civil war means they are kicking down my doors for my guns as I sure won't surrender them voluntary, let's see who will prevail.

"A strong president, means having the strength to resist the temptation of taking all that power isn't yours" - Ron Paul

"If you think the problems we create are bad, just wait until you see our solutions",- Government
Last edited by mudsling3; January 13th, 2013 at 03:05.

mudsling3

Sentinel