View Single Post

January 12th, 2013, 09:45
Originally Posted by CountChocula View Post

Thanks for the laugh, that article is ridiculous!
and the article ends with this ??????

But minor flaws aside, by the time the end credits rolled, I was emotionally exhausted and simultaneously stunned that a game could change the way I have always played. Dishonored is that rare game that takes the best of suspense novels and action movies and crafts them into the interactive experience. There is no need for number crunching or debates over ideal character builds. It is role-playing at its story-driven finest and Arkane has created a formula worth emulating
I really liked Dishonored but it was nothing different to me. Now if you replace the game of Dishonored with the game "The Walking Dead" in that article. . . now that is a game the exhausts you and the Walking Dead game is just barely gamey. But the story is so interactive and well written, I can barely play for more than an hour before I am just wrung out.

I always play a good guy when I game, I even played Dishonored in low-chaos because for me that was the right thing to do. But in Walking dead you gotta do some bad things as a good guy just to survive. Without knowing, I have intuited the ending of the Walking dead and I am dreading the moment . . .

Dajjer

Keeper of the Watch