View Single Post

January 12th, 2013, 09:50
Originally Posted by Dajjer View Post
I really liked Dishonored but it was nothing different to me. Now if you replace the game of Dishonored with the game "The Walking Dead" in that article. . . now that is a game the exhausts you and the Walking Dead game is just barely gamey. But the story is so interactive and well written, I can barely play for more than an hour before I am just wrung out.

I always play a good guy when I game, I even played Dishonored in low-chaos because for me that was the right thing to do. But in Walking dead you gotta do some bad things as a good guy just to survive. Without knowing, I have intuited the ending of the Walking dead and I am dreading the moment . . .
I purchased The Walking Dead just now after reading that.

I was already thinking of getting it, and reading your praise put me over the edge. It was 50% off on Amazon Digital anyways, and today is the last day of the sale.

Not sure when I'll actually play it, as I have quite a few games in queue right now. It looks like the kind of game I can play simultaneously with something else though.

Concerning Dishonored, I thought it was fantastic. Much better than Dark Messiah of M&M and almost as good as Arx Fatalis for me. I also finished it in low-chaos, although I must admit I was a tad disappointed with the last mission and end-game.

JDR13

SasqWatch