View Single Post

January 14th, 2013, 02:18
Originally Posted by SpoonFULL View Post
I think that there is a mod fix for the low difficulty problem to stop enemies from being a notch higher than you when you enter an area the first time. I only played the KoA demo and enjoyed it a bit, but I am interested to know what makes Darksiders 2 combat better than KoA's?

Also in terms of scale, world, lore and quests, I would think that KoA would be better!
There is much larger virility of moves,combos and abilities available during combat and there is actual need to use them efficiently.KoA does have better lore,but each quest is go to marker location and kill everything there or kill certain number of things,in Darksriders 2 each instance has good measure of combat,platforming and puzzles,there aren't many side quests in DR2 but those are some of most interesting instances in game.Loot is better in KoA but that is area where both games are weak.

Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
It's not. They aren't the same type of game at all. Darksiders 2 you play as the main guy, no options when you start. You don't create your character at all. They are not similar games at all so I'm a bit baffled by how he compares them.
They have their differences but combat in KoA and gearing character feels more similar to darksriders than any other game in my recent memory.

Nameless one

Keeper of the Watch