View Single Post

January 16th, 2013, 16:18
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
And what part of "being able to defend yourself against said army" did you miss? It's ludicrous to think you can stave off the government with guns. :/
If Barack decides it's dte's day to die, my having a gun will be irrelevant, just as you say. He'll skip the trial which might determine my guilt or innocence, issue an executive order that's immune to congressional oversight (and how sad is it when we're reduced to hoping for those clowns to do oversight?) and send in an unmanned drone and that will be that. They might find a gun on my charred corpse. OTOH, if the National Guard is doing a sweep of East Bumfuck, Indiana, rounding up stubborn conservatives, they just might skip a house where there's armed resistance and take the peaceful bible thumpers next door. That's probably long odds, but at that point, frayed threads will be all we've got anyway so any glimmer of (probably false) hope will be worth something.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Division Champs! / / Detroit Red Wings: Another rollercoaster season?

dteowner

Shoegazer