View Single Post

January 18th, 2013, 06:59
Originally Posted by stubbie View Post
I already have the pc version and really like the way the game is progressing.
I was wondering if you guys are going to release an iPad version?
I think it would suit that format perfectly.
Hi everybody!

Thanks Stubbie, nice to hear you've liked what you've played! I definitely agree with you: iPad would be a good fit for Driftmoon. If the game does well (and it has started out very nicely), and we get the chance to focus on porting full time, there's a very good possibility of us porting Driftmoon to some other platforms. We're definitely hoping we get to do that.

I wonder if you noticed that we just added another two more talents in the talent tree yesterday evening (in addition to the other four additions we made before Christmas)?

We've been focusing wholeheartedly on getting everything ready for release, so I haven't updated this thread in ages. But now that (after a few months of family-related delays) the whole adventure is finally in place, and the only thing we have left before release is fixing a few bugs, I think it's about time I give you a few new screenshots. Here you go:

Driftmoon is almost there, finally - and it's fully playable from start to finish! If you try the demo (or get the whole game), please don't hesitate to send us any feedback you may have. You're naturally welcome to reply here, but you can also use our in-game feedback function, by pressing the letter "F" while playing.

As before, our long demo, powerful editor, and all mods are freely available to everyone, and accessible directly through the game. Now would also be one of your last chances to pick up the never-expiring discount code. Have fun playing!

anne.monkkonen

The Good Wife