View Single Post

January 21st, 2013, 02:30
Originally Posted by ToddMcF2002 View Post
Hot damn guys nice angry debate here. Fluent… I don't consider my self ignorant and I'm hardly an Rpg noob. The game to me feels like an MMO in terms of the world, the simplistic quest structures and the instanced dungeons. Pretty hallmark stuff. Then blend it with an action game and you get Amalur.

Of course this is just my opinion and my impressions. I never saw the G4 review or any review claiming the game had an MMO heritage.

Edit: also I like the game so far - these were observations not critiques…
Then my post was not directed at you.

Sadly, many people were influenced by the bogus G4 story and many people were subconsciously affected by it (my opinion) and that leads to a lot of the "it feels like an MMO" thing I've seen on the internet. As I've said. some people who say it feels like an MMO even directly quoted the bogus G4 story to back themselves up.

And again, I am not commenting on your opinion because I'm offended by someone critiquing the game. I just simply do not feel the game in any shape or form really resembles an MMO. At least none of the MMOs I've played.

If I came across as angry in my posts I apologize, and I was not trying to pick on anybody. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game.
Last edited by Fluent; January 21st, 2013 at 02:48.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team