View Single Post

January 21st, 2013, 23:22
This game just keeps getting better and better! With Dragonborn right around the corner (which makes me shudder about mod compatibility) eager to continue my newest play through. Becoming a lot more hardcore then I ever use to be, at least with realism.

Discovered Frostfall which is an amazing piece of work - love all the depth it adds to the game. Up to 64 mods now, all lore friendly, and using my favorite ENB and SweetFX settings (Seasons of Skyrim - with true HDR). I have done a complete about face in regards to Mods. I use to be all "pure vanilla" in games but have founds that mods are not just about immature add-ons but that many really add to the lore, depth, and realism. Whole other level of gaming. Also I am learning how to tweak ENB and SweetFX so I can use it on other games like Fallout New Vegas and Torchlight 2.

Anyhow couple more shots for the hell of it.

Giant Frost spider:

Kveldulfr in a crisp winters day … before Frost Fall was installed this weekend

Fishing Village Scene:

Whiterun on a clear day - love all the shadows

EDIT: Oh and a link to the Frostfall site for those interested:
https://sites.google.com/site/skyrim…ries/frostfall

Frostfall is a survival mod that adds cold weather survival gameplay elements to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

The three main components of Frostfall are Hypothermia, Cold Water Survival, and Camping Equipment.

The primary objective of this mod is to add a deep, immersive level of gameplay to Skyrim, while keeping tedium to a minimum. An immersion mod should never get in the way of having fun.

Frostfall uses a sophisticated system to track your location, weather, time of day, worn clothing, and more, to determine your current condition, in a seamless and immersive way. It also features a large variety of craftable camping equipment, including craftable torches, backpacks, and cloaks. It is highly customizable, and very compatible with most other mods, including Climates of Tamriel, cloaks, camping, food, timescale, lighting, werewolf, and vampire mods, and all official DLC.

Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

Keeper of the Watch