View Single Post

January 23rd, 2013, 02:32
Originally Posted by Fluent View Post
That trailer was crazy! Very nice.

Why do you think you won't be able to be that nightblade character? You should be able to make a similar character. I think the whole point of what the nightblade was doing in the trailer was showing how one person can make a big difference in the war. In other words, you will be able to sneak behind enemy lines and cause havoc like he was in the trailer. Of course it was exaggerated, but I don't see why the general idea can't be achieved in the game.

Those were undead werewolves too, weren't they? Cool stuff.
As for the "nightblade" (he's apparently a rogue actually). Well I don't think we are going to see rope swinging in the game. The sneaking behind enemies line have been mention already (and every class can raise sneaking). If they do acrobatics like we saw in the trailer, the game is going to be freaking amazing, but I really doubt it…

Yep, those were undead werewolves. The recent "ask us about the Daggerfall Covenant" and Alliance at War mentioned that undeads played a big role in the conflicts vs Molag Bal (as in they are his minions because Mannimarco is allied with him).

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor