View Single Post

January 29th, 2013, 18:41
Originally Posted by CountChocula View Post
They certainly tried a lot of different features in beta, but every interview I've read suggests they had no intention of implementing any kind of hunger and thirst. Todd and some of the other developers have been asked about this and they always say it's not the kind of experience they were striving for.

Fortunately, there are plenty of Skyrim mods available with survival features, and I'm hoping for Fallout 4 they will consider how important survival is to this type of post apocalyptic setting.
That is what developpers tell and what the game tells.

People who believe the words of developpers think they play a game when dragons'procedural AI leads them to swoop in on preys on the ground and to take them on the skies or that you can destroy mills to destroy the local economy.

Otherwise, there's playing the game and seeing what got left out after each cycle of developpment.

Personnally, I made up my mind a long time ago. Somehow, I did not find that the developpers' words and their PR stunts could beat playing the game and seeing what was tried and left out.

To each his own. Beliefs only commit the believers.

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch