View Single Post

January 31st, 2013, 03:12
Originally Posted by Pessimeister View Post
You'll get to know the Undead Burg inside and out during the early game. After that, the Undead Parish as well. Doing cycle sweeps between the bonfire in the 'Burg all the way up to the misty gate in the tower was a very common way for me to gather souls early on.
Oddly enough, I hadn't been to the Undead Burg until today. For some reason I either never noticed the stairs that lead to it, or I thought they were just part of the background.

Talk about a huge difference. After trying in vain to explore those other areas, the Burg is like a vacation. My Bandit with his battle axe kills most of the normal enemies there with a single blow, and I've already amassed several thousand souls.

I'm assuming I should probably start upgrading some stats soon. It doesn't seem like a good idea to stockpile too many souls considering that means I have more to potentially lose.

My biggest gripe so far is the lack of a pause feature. It doesn't make sense to me that there's no way to pause the game even in offline mode.

JDR13

SasqWatch