View Single Post

February 2nd, 2013, 17:53
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
I thought it was a terrible, self-righteous movie. Oh look, there just happens to be evil right wing protestors at the side of the road, lets shoot them.
Those were the fun parts I found. And they were religious protesters if I remember correctly. You honestly side with people going on the streets with "God hates f*gs" signs?
Oh look, an evil right wing talk show host just happens to be out for a morning jog, lets shoot him.
That guy was a manipulative xenophobe spreading fear and whatever he could just to up his ratings. You're gonna side with that? Those are probably not even his beliefs. He'll just spew whatever the other xenophobes want to hear.

Lets shoot a little annoying teen girl after school, then lets go to her house and murder her parents.
Yeah, that maybe was a bit excessive, but I found that was just part of the going-postal routine. Anyway, as a side note, with regards to that spoiled girl and having her "sweet 16 birthday party" where she has a hissy-fit because daddy didn't get her an Escalade like she wanted , I'm gland that kind of thing doesn't happen in my country. That'd be just another amazing annoying thing to put up with.

Anyway, no one is saying shooting is the solution. That just the film having some fun going overboard.

danutz_plusplus

Keeper of the Watch