View Single Post

February 3rd, 2013, 23:08
Originally Posted by xSamhainx View Post
I wonder if Brenda Brathwaite & Tom Hall ("SHAKER: An RPG") who raised $249,015 in 15 days on their kickstarter, which he trolled as failures, are laughing at the measly 8,500k total he pulled.

I was wondering how the campaigns would shake out, in comparison to each other
I would say laughing hysterically, particularly in light of this gem of a quote from the Codex Kickstarter thread:

I reckon all of you are going to eat crow when I sail through the $750,000 mark about 30 days in.

If I was not the author of this game and could get a copy free, I personally would not hesitate a second to get the $100.00 pledge. I'd give anything to have a hardbacked manual and full solution guide for a game like that.

Sorry but you guys are underestimating me again. Grimoire is legion. It is the world's greatest vaporware in the history of mankind and when it goes to release anybody who did not get the physical goods is going to have a lifetime of regrets. I know what my own game is worth to hardcore players.

You naysayers will be eating crow and substantial amounts of it, first when I cruise through 250G like it wasn't even there and then when I release the game on May 1st. I don't want to think about the mascara tears running down your cheeks when you realize it will be DRM forever after and your one shot to get the physical copy has forever passed you by.
Once again, I say: What a mook!!!

gozioso

Watchdog