View Single Post

February 5th, 2013, 10:18
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
What exactly are they changing that you find risky and baffling? The Witcher 2 had many changes from the first game and turned out just fine. Everything listed there sounds pretty good to me. I'm skeptical of the 2014 release though.
Let me put it this way. Do you wake up one day running a successful business then spontaneously decide hey lets change it. This is the third game in the series and it's completely different. Very risky if you ask me.

Why don't we ask Bioware how that worked for them despite sales. Also I'm very biased when it comes to open world rpg's. I rather have locations with a campaign map like Dragon Age and Baldur's Gate.

Regardless time will tell anyways I'm not going to get on the old debate on Linear Rpg's vs Open World Rpg's. I hope they pull it off. There probably aiming for more sales that's probably the reason for change.

As for the release date we already know Sony and Microsoft are releasing new consoles soon. The game might be a launch title.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato
Last edited by Couchpotato; February 5th, 2013 at 10:33.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team