View Single Post

February 6th, 2013, 08:06
Originally Posted by Myrkrel View Post
I got a quest in that town to clean out one of the dungeons. There must be several floors because I'm only on floor 3 and still have 50+ monsters to kill. It's been fun though - I'm steadily upgrading my gear with things I find, and occasionally the blacksmith has something interesting. I've found a couple of spellbooks as well, which added to my spell choices.
The quest given to you by the guard in that first town? South and West of the starting area right? I played around in there for awhile today. Seems like a pretty big dungeon to start out in. I hope all the dungeons don't look the same, because I can see myself getting burnt out on them real fast. I got to level 2 and found a helmet and a better sword, but I ended up quitting while still on the first floor.

One thing I definitely like is the music. In particular, that piece that plays during the load screen when you're entering the town. It's *very* similar to something from a older game, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

This game has tons of potential, but I think I'm done for now. It's not grabbing me hard enough to pay to unlock the demo. I'll pick it up again after a few updates to see how it's progressing.

JDR13

SasqWatch